We hope you will be pleased with your purchase from JoJo’s Tack Shop.
We understand there may be occasions when you may no longer require the item or they are unsuitable. We aim to make the returns process as straightforward as possible.
Should you wish to return anything bought from us, please read our policies covering the cancellation, delivery and return of your purchases.
All customers have rights covering items bought online, as detailed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (previously known as the Distance Selling Regulations). In addition, the goods you purchase from JoJo’s Tack Shop are also covered by the Sale of Goods Act 1979. (See below for further information.)
Pricing & Availability
- All prices are in pounds sterling including the relevant taxes for the United Kingdom where applicable.
- JoJo’s Tack Shop can only deliver orders to addresses within the United Kingdom. Unfortunately therefore, JoJo’s Tack Shop does not deliver orders to Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
- JoJo’s Tack Shop reserves to right to make alterations to prices in the following circumstances:
- On extremely rare occasions, the cost of a product may have increased but may not have been updated on the website or taxes may have not been included in the price, or they may have changed.
- In such circumstances, JoJo’s Tack Shop will inform you immediately (and before dispatch) if this is the case to ensure you still wish to purchase, but at the revised cost.
- JoJo’s Tack Shop reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order for goods, if a product has been listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or the price from our suppliers, tax or duty office was incorrect when our price was published.
- All products and services offered for sale on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, colours may also change.
- Pictures used are for illustration only and although we endeavour to be as accurate as possible, may differ from the actual product supplied.
- If goods cannot be supplied for any reason JoJo’s Tack Shop will contact you and you will not be charged for the items ordered.
- If you have already been charged, JoJo’s Tack Shop will immediately refund you the total amount you have paid (including any delivery charges).
- Delivery for all products ordered from jojostackshop.co.uk is free within the UK. The price you see is the price you will pay, no extra charges will be added on at the checkout.
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day and orders placed after 2 pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or on Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Your order should be delivered within 5 working days unless stated otherwise. Once you have placed your order, we will do our best to get it dispatched the same day. However this may take longer in busier periods. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for the delivery costs.
- All orders will be sent by Royal Mail (or dependent on the size, by another delivery company).
- All orders over £40 will require a signature. If you are unavailable to sign for your order when it is delivered the courier will attempt to deliver the next working day or leave you notification of a local collection point.
- If you should refuse delivery of the goods, or be unavailable to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you may be required to cover any additional costs incurred to resend your order to you.
- In some cases we may be able to offer Saturday and guaranteed next working day delivery. These services will incur additional charges. Please contact us for details either by telephone or email.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you get the last of the batch.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
- You should get a refund within 14 days of either JoJo’s Tack Shop getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. (The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.)
- JoJo’s Tack Shop will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for an enhanced service e.g. guaranteed next day delivery, JoJo’s Tack Shop will only refund the basic cost.
- All items returned are to be returned within 28 days of purchase to our returns address (see below).
- All items returned must be in the same unused, saleable condition.
- Postage is to be paid by the returnee.
- Any items broken, misused or faulty must be returned to our returns address (see below) with a letter of explanation as to why the item is faulty.
- Upon receiving the item and agreeing to the explanation, JoJo’s Tack Shop will send you a full refund for the item within 14 days.
- If we feel that the item has been misused or purposefully broken no refund will be sent.
- Our returns address:
JoJo’s Tack Shop
- We strive to ensure that everything runs smoothly with your order. However, if there has been anything that you feel has not met with your expectations (service or products) you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can write to us at:
Customer Services Department
JoJo’s Tack Shop
- Once we receive your communication, you will be contacted by a member of our team about the issue or they will respond personally to your correspondence as soon as they can.
- All notices you send us must be sent to JoJo’s Tack Shop using the contact details shown on this site (Contact Us).
- JoJo’s Tack Shop may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. [Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.]
- In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- Payment for your order is taken offsite via our secure payment provider Global Payments Inc.
- We use Global Payments’ Global Iris eCommerce gateway which is powered by Global Payments’ Realex Payments software.
- During the checkout process, you will be transferred to our secure payment page located on our payment provider’s website.
- Once you have entered your card details and clicked the “Pay Now” button, payment will be taken and you will be returned to jojostackshop.co.uk.
- Should you have any difficulty or queries about using our secure online payment system, please contact us.
- These terms are governed by English law.
- Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law.
- You and JoJo’s Tack Shop both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Website Terms & Conditions
- Terms & conditions relating to the general use of this website (i.e. copyright, privacy, cookies etc.) may be found here.